All in the Family
sharpy Phaffie Petrucci Bulilit the  First Bulilit the Second Chippy



I bought him to a woman selling dogs in the streets. When I bought him he is just 1 month old then. When he was 2 months, parvo virus struck our place, I immediately took him to a vet and thank God that he survived. But when he was 5 months old, someone poisoned him. It hurts so much. I treated my pets as my children. I don't know why he was poisoned. In morning when I was cleaning his cage, he cannot stand or bark at me and I saw him throw up. I panic, so I hurriedly ran to a vet and left him for a night. Just morning came, his doctor text me that he passed away. I just told Walter, before I left that I will return for him. I angry so bad to that person who poisoned him.

Add to Favorites

Add to Friends
Comments (1)
Jan 18, 2010 Yeta
What happend to Walter?
Any inappropriate content? Tell DailyPuppy!
October 2016
  • Sun
  • Mon
  • Tue
  • Wed
  • Thu
  • Fri
  • Sat

Featured Puppies From the Past

Recently Added Puppies

Boo Eli (Son of General x Alice) BORRAS Andre Dempsey Gatsby Simba Stoneyblue 'Lukey' Skywalker passion Koda
More Puppies
Wrigley Missy Mystic Pinot bess Chloe Angel Baby Marty cassie Bruiser

Puppy Up Your Blog

Daily Puppy WidgetBox Widget Get this widget from Widgetbox