Welcome to the Dailypuppy Forums!
We are excited to have you here. Please read the forum suggestions below before posting to ensure quality experience on the forums.
1. When looking for advice, please make sure you explain your situation in as much detail as possible. We are here to help and the more information you provide the better.
2. Please search the forums for the topic you are interested in posting. You might find some great info, and you might find a thread to which you can contribute. If you don't find a post about your topic, go ahead and start a new one!
3. Please use complete English words to express yourself, that way the community will all be able to understand you. Please do not abbreviate words or phrases. As a lot of our members are older adults, they may not understand the shorthand of “LOL”.
4. As an English-speaking forum, we appreciate correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. If necessary, please break up your post into paragraphs. It will help us to help you.
5. Check the starting and ending date of the thread before posting on it. If there have been no posts in the last month or so, the thread is old.
6. It would be great to introduce yourself in the Introduction Section!
Thank you! We can't wait to see you in the Forums!