Creative Canine Photo Contest Rules and RegulationsEligibility:
1. You must be a registered member of the DailyPuppy website in good standing.
2. You must follow the Terms (http://www.dailypuppy.com/terms
) of the DailyPuppy and these Contest Rules and Regulations.
3. Any submissions with profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, enhancements or "fake" dogs will be discarded. By participating, all members agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges.Rules & Regulations:
1. Every month, a NEW theme will be posted. This is the theme of the Creative Canine Contest for the month. Please be creative, and submit only 1 photo of your dog that you think best fits the theme. You must take the photograph that you submit to the contest.
2. Each member is only allowed to submit 1 photo per dog per contest. If you submit more than 1 photo per dog, the first photo will be posted. You may only submit photos of your dogs.
3.You must submit your photos before the contest is announced 'Closed'.
4. Photos must not contain humans (Unless the Theme is People Friendly).
5. Please feel free to include 1 sentence explaining the photo submitted.
6. There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner. Winners will be notified via personal message; and the winning photos, together with information submitted by you to the DailyPuppy website, will be posted on the forum at the end of every theme. All decisions are final. Photos will be judged by the editors of Daily Puppy based on how closely the photo fits the monthly theme, and the creativity and skill reflected in the photo. TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO YOU CAN:
A. SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE THROUGH DAILYPUPPY.COM WITH THE PHOTO #, AND ALBUM NAME TO DAILYPUPPY ADMIN - http://www.dailypuppy.com/member/8cd5d09001
B. SEND THE PHOTO IN AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT TO Contactus@dailypuppy.com
*Please note that if your photo is not posted it has not met the requirements of the theme or has been deemed inappropriate. Have fun, and we can't wait to see your Creative Canine Photo!
We will publish the winning photo on our site so check back often.