Daily Puppy Forum Rules
Becoming a member of the Daily Puppy is free. We do insist however, that you abide by the Rules, Guidelines and Policies detailed below.
You must be at least 14 years old to participate in the forum or post comments on the Puppy/Dog of the day. You must be at least 14 years old to register on the Daily Puppy.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Daily Puppy will make every attempt to keep objectionable messages and material off this Website. We do this by reviewing all posts in the Forum and the Front Page several times a day.
The Daily Puppy is a positive and family oriented site, we do not allow and will not tolerate any posts or messages that contain vulgarity, obscenity, sexually-oriented, threatening, harassing, or any other violations of these rules.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Daily Puppy reserve the right to edit, move, delete or close any thread or post for any reason.
Banning a member is very distasteful and is avoided at all costs, however, if a member refuses to follow the Guidelines and Rules, that member will be given 2 warnings. If the member continues to ignore the Moderators warnings, the 3rd warning will result in the member being removed from the Daily Puppy.
Daily Puppy Forum Guidelines and Rules:
1. Please be respectful of all our Administrators, Moderators and Members
2. The decisions made by our Moderators and Administrators are final. Arguing with an Administrator or Moderator will result in the user being banned
3. We encourage discussions on any number of topics, but please state your opinions respectfully. Remember not everyone is going to agree on every subject. The Daily Puppy is a world wide website and different cultures have different values. Everyone's opinion is welcome.
4. Member and/or dog "bashing" is strictly prohibited. Absolutely no name calling, rude remarks, insults or personal attacks will be tolerated.
5. The use of the Daily Puppy to advertise, solicit or sell your personal products is strictly prohibited.
6. Spam either on the forum or through private message will not be tolerated.
7. If you have an issue with a member, please send a private message to a moderator. Our moderators will get back to you as soon as possible.
8. Comments for the Puppy of the Day are to remain positive, this is not the place to discuss where or how the Puppy of the Day found his/her home. Negative comments about the Puppy of the Day or the Grown up Puppy of the Day will deleted.
9. The advertising of other dog related websites whether in a post, on your profile or in your signature or avatar is strictly prohibited. The only exception to this rule would be a link or information regarding a specific shelter or rescue organization placed under the threads "Shelters and Rescues" or "Dogs Looking for Forever homes". If a link is provided, that link must lead directly to the specific shelter or rescue organization.
10. Links to your personal blog is only allowed in your profile and only if that blog is not a competing dog related website
So, welcome to the Daily Puppy, look around and enjoy your stay. We love people that love dogs!!!!
Thank you for your cooperation,
Staff and Administration of the Daily Puppy