Autumn and Lucky look so cute looking through the gate!
Brenda, I learned that as well. I can upload my pictures to Photobucket, but I have to resize them on my computer in order to upload them on my profile, or change my avatar. Ben does it for me, using "paint brush". Here come the instructions:
1. Open the picture you want in "Paint"
2. Use the square "select tool" and select the entire picture, from top left corner to bottom right corner
3. At the bottom right, there will be a little black box along the border, that you click and drag slowly towards the top left corner until you reach the desired size.
4. Go back to the bottom right corner (where there will now be white space) and once again grab the little black box in the bottom right corner and drag it to meet the bottom right corner of your picture (so that no white space remains).
5. Save the picture to your "Pictures" file under a new name using "file" (file "save as" and insert new name).
6. Go back to your profile and select "Pictures" and click on the new image you created.
(Ben is downstairs with me right now, so if you have any questions for him, send me a PM. He would be delighted to help, and if I could send him to your house to do it for you, it would be entirely our pleasure. Ben can talk you through it in a PM I'm sure, if you are up to it angel.) ♥
That's how we change my avatar. Good luck with those instructions. Ben dictated them to me and I attempted to make them as clear and concise as possible. I'm sure other people have different (easier) ways of doing it. That's why I hardly ever change my avatar! The first one I had worked because I took it with my telephone and the size was not too big. That was the one of Oliver on the arm of the chair, looking right at me.
Lucky just looks so cheeky still, and certainly not his age. He is such a cutie. Autumn has grown into a beautiful young lady.