close

JessieQ

Puppies: Hunter, Buddy

Website: www.uppercredit.com

Profile: MY name is Jessie. Im a proud owner of 2 lovely dogs. Buddy is the oldest, I have had him since I was 8. He is now 8 years young :) Weighing in at 98lbs. I love him very much. He has proved to be a Canadian Good Neighbor. Not many people can refuse his Big Golden Brown eyes. Their the reason why I fell in love with him. When we got Hunter, Buddy took it all in stride. He put up with the constant form of energy. Taught, Played, and he protected him. He is truly an amazing dog. Hunter is the youngest, is now 3 years old. I adopted him from the local Humane Society where I volunteer at [The Upper Credit Humane Society.] He was 6 months old at the time, and a ball of energy. HE just didn't want to sit stil. He has grown up a lot in the last year. Sometimes it shocks me that he such a hyper puppy. He has grown out of those arm out of socket walks. I really do love this dog. He have been on an interesting journey. I love both of my dogs, sometimes people tell me I care more about my dogs then I do about my friends or family... In most cases thats the truth. For the simple reason that my dogs have always been there. There is no question in my mind, that my dogs love me, and I can count on them. Where as my friends, and family are not that reliable

Friends: 3

Member Since: March 22, 2009

Add to Friends Send a Message
Photo Albums
JessieQ's Puppies
Hunter

Hunter

Hunter was adopted from the Upper Credit Humane Society at the age of 6 months. He has had a lot of medical problems. Malnutrition, a Deformation on the right side of his face. He was born without a Tear duct on his right eye. Which lead to roughly 6 months straight of him wearing the cone. After all his sugerys, and meds. He is relativly healthy. He got to keep his right eye. And he can use his mouth. Our life got back to normal. We went for regular walks to the dog park, and would stay there for 5 hours at a time. He loves the dog park. Nothing pleases him more then to race around the other dogs. Annoying most of them, but being chased by others. He would out 90% of the dogs there. The other 10% race right along side him. He has so much fun there, and he never wants to go home.

View Profile
Buddy

Buddy

Buddy is the dog I always wanted. I got him near the end of Grade five. He is my best friend, there will always be a special place in my heart for him. He is the first dog I've ever had. Buddy and I started obedience classes together. He taught me far more then I taught him. Our favorite thing to do was to show off our skills. Were best at stay,and had the fastest recall. After he was 2, I started him on a very fun version of agility. I would set up obstacles in my backyard, and he would go through them without hesitation. He had so much trust for me. The hardest thing he did was the teeter-totter. He never did like moving objects. But he would go over it just for me. But I never asked him to do it again. Then my parents got divorced. He handled it very well. I moved out to my dads house, and Buddy came with me. We for the longest time a package deal. A year or so after that we got Hunter. He put up with his fare share of puppy madness. Buddy & Hunter had their moments, but they both love each other. When we all go to the dog park. Their sticking up for each other. When hunter upsets the older dogs. Buddy smooths it out. When the younger dogs are harassing Buddy. Hunter comes racing by, and plays with them. Its nice to see them protecting each other. Buddy enjoys going to Wasaga Beech, and to the Cottage. He knows those two words very well. Almost as much as he knows "Walkies" and "Dinner". At Wasaga he enjoys walking around with my Grandpa. They always stop and chat with anyone who walks by them. Always the social ones. At The Cottage he is off-leash, and loves it. He goes where he wants, dose what he wants. His entire day could be spent sniffing every inch of the property. When I go on ATV rides, he is trotting along. With his nose to the ground. But his favorite activity, I'm sure you can guess is swimming. He will be so content to fetch a stick, and swim it home. Or to sit on the shallow parts, and watch the loons out in the bay. He just loves it.

View Profile
November 2014
 
  • Sun
  • Mon
  • Tue
  • Wed
  • Thu
  • Fri
  • Sat

Featured Puppies From the Past

Recently Added Puppies

Sasha Dyson Buddy Roxy Sadie Piper Murray Ivy Ivy Godiva - Teacup Maltipoo
More Puppies
promo

Puppy Up Your Blog

Daily Puppy WidgetBox Widget Get this widget from Widgetbox