close

Ari the Beagle


Dog Breed: Beagle

Ari is a very active and smart beagle. He loves to chase rabbits and squirrels, to play with other puppies, and to go to his obedience classes. He is calm and cuddly 80% of the time, and the other 20% consists of a ball of energy running around the house jumping on every single couch, bed, table, etc. He has been described as a very serious beagle because of his drive to work during his classes. Frozen peanut butter Kongs are his favorite treat and dinnertime is his absolute favorite time of day. He lives to eat, not eats to live!

--> -->